- Black tuxedo
- Pressed white dress shirt
- Black bow tie
- Black cummerbund or black tuxedo vest
- Suspenders are permitted, but they must be either black or white
- Black dress socks (no ankle socks)
- Black dress shoes (no cowboy or combat boots)
- Plain black, floor to mid-calf length gown with long or 3/4 sleeves
- Long or mid-calf black skirt, or black dress slacks, with a black top having long or 3/4 sleeves. If you wear slacks, they must be loose and flowing-nothing tight, and no jeans.
- Black or neutral hose and black dress shoes. No sandals.
- Jewelry, sequins, and/or sparkles should not be excessive.
- No plunging necklines, rising slits (dress and skirt slits must not exceed six inches in length), low-cut backs, or displays of midriff.
- Shoulders, knees, and elbows should not be visible.
- Attire will be announced for all non-formal performances